Now that things are much more open around Michigan, here is information to consider when traveling to the Petoskey Area.
- Individuals are required to wear a face covering whenever they are in an indoor public space or in crowded where social distancing is not possible.
- 6 foot distancing between non-related people should be observed at all times.
- Please see the latest Covid guidelines HERE -these are the highlights:
- Not all businesses are open and some that are are operating at reduced capacity. We suggest calling most anywhere in advance to confirm hours, as some businesses have modified their open times or are not taking walk-in business. Certain sections and amenities at many businesses may still be closed.
- Our lodging properties are open and have updated their cleaning practices and employee health screening. We have asked all of our members at minimum, abide by the standards of the American Hotel and Lodging Association.
- Due to COVID-19 safety measures, pools, hot tubs, breakfast buffets and other amenities normally offered at lodging properties may be modified or not offered at all. Check on details when making a reservation.
- Please be patient. Our small communities are doing their best to make your visit here a pleasant experience. We are all in this together!
- Looking to plan ahead for later this year? Check out our area lodging page.
- We will keep this page updated until we feel it’s the right time to take it down. We look forward to seeing you!
Updated: April 19, 2021