Our combined 120,000 square feet of meeting space easily adapts to small conferences, large conventions or company incentive programs. There are more than 2,800 affordable rooms in resorts, historic inns and charming hotels.
After the meeting, take in our relaxed Victorian atmosphere and the beauty of Lake Michigan, Charlevoix and other inland lakes
Browse through nearly 100 unique shops and boutiques. Enjoy 17 championship golf courses and the Midwest’s best skiing; plus hiking, cycling, fishing and much more.
- A wide selection of places to meet – resorts, historic inns, and hotels along with other meeting venues
- 120,000 sq. ft. of meeting space with experienced staff
- 17 championship golf courses in the heart of one of America’s premier golf regions
- The Midwest’s best skiing at three major ski areas
- Plenty of things to do – sightseeing, shopping, watersports
- A pleasant relaxed atmosphere
- Hassle-free arrangements – we’ll take care of the details
- Charming resort towns to explore including Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Boyne City, Bay Harbor
- Easy access via major highways
- Direct flights into Pellston Regional Airport (22 miles) from Detroit and Chicago
- Direct flights into Cherry Capital Airport (72 miles) from 10 metropolitan areas
Meeting Planning Guide
Northern Michigan’s premier resort area is also ideal for meetings and group functions of all types. This guide features details on meeting space for conferences or large conventions.